This is a handy getting started guide for computer vision using R from e.g. surveillance cameras, as all the with R-bloggers: it contains the needed source code.
Data Science & Big Data, Startups und der Rest
- reading through licensario.com as it looks like an ideal #saas #billing solution 3 hours ago
- RT @DoSchu: YES she shares #webgrrls #isarnetz #mww13 http://t.co/QiVpflFzgy 15 hours ago
- @sculpteo (sent you also 2 msgs in zendesk) i uploaded to my store,but do not see them in 'Your objects'& I cannot change their settings 17 hours ago
- RT @cloudHPC: second #Munich #rstats #meetup meetup.com/munich-useR-gr…. Talks about #shiny @dakoller and #RevolutionDeployR @RevolutionR. See … 18 hours ago
- @mappedinisrael @benln hi, is it possible to reuse your code for a #startup #map of munich? kr, daniel 20 hours ago
- Using django-social-auth with the XING api … oAuth in action!
- Now also with blogs/lessons learned from RapidSlides.com
- REGISTRATION STARTED – 2. Data Science Day, August 22, Berlin
- Use social networks to serve more relevant people better (Business Ideas)
- 1. Data Science Day in Deutschland: ein kurzer Review